Search the forum,

Discuss Thousands of accounts erased... whaaaaat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Okay, I've gone through the accounts system and have basically deleted all accounts that haven't been logged into since the end of 2015. I think it's fair to say they're probably not coming back.

Unlike facebook and twitter, we don't like to just keep all accounts to boast numbers. We just want to keep the accounts that people use.

So 29,745 accounts have gone. The software will recalculate the total number of users we have active since then once it has finished erasing the accounts.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that if anybody would like their account removed from the forum, just PM ME and I'll delete it for you straight away. :)

The mods used to encourage the one off question askers to open full accounts to get full answers to the questions they seek, I never understood this. There must have been tonnes of dormant accounts..

Reply to Thousands of accounts erased... whaaaaat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock