Search the forum,

Discuss Thread Views, Thread Subscriptions etc etc .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

These are all sorted now... :).. all threads will update and those who use thread subscriptions will now get emailed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thread Views, Thread Subscriptions etc etc .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
I have a garden setup with metal pipe at each end and a pvc run in the middle. Proposed. That's what i want to do. Join the two with water pressure 1/2" pvc. So the gear is all there. Threaded joiner at each end. Elbows and joiners making the run between. But I realise if the threaded ends...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the wall above the AEG Induction hob with 1 Gas burner. It worked very well on Natural gas. We have had the local gas co. install an LPG supply using...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock