Search the forum,

Discuss Timer issue...won’t stay in ‘timed’ mode, can only do ‘on’ or ‘off’ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning,

Sorry if this post is me being a little thick but for some reason my boiler timer - the old school type in a Capriz 25) doesn’t want to stay in the mode that automatically turns the boiler on and off!

If you put it into ‘automatic’ mode starting with the boiler on it will work, move around and then turn off as it’s supposed to. The problem is that it won’t turn on again when it should!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Yep new integral timer. Is it the one with the little black pins. If so they always break.

Yes, it does have the little black pins...but only had a new one installed last week when the PCB had to be replaced anyway

I just wanted to check on here that I wasn’t missing something before I call the CH guy back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Timer issue...won’t stay in ‘timed’ mode, can only do ‘on’ or ‘off’ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone, new to this forum, and hoping to get some help/views from experts. I have a system boiler, regularly serviced (last service 6 months ago). Never has an issue with it. I turn the heating on this morning, for the first time since last winter. Went to turn the thermostat down, and...
Replies
Views
All. I hope you can help. I have an Intergas HRE 30 SB boiler (plus tank) which is driving a combination of (downstairs) UFH plus (upstairs) rads, all controlled using a combination of Heatmiser NeoStats (UFH) and NeoAir w/ RF switch (rads). On the surface, the Heatmiser App suggests there are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock