Search the forum,

Discuss Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely job mate.

Did you use a level on the dhw drawoff or is it my computer screen....Ive learned a valuble lesson over the last few days, Never ever post pictures too you lot haha. well done whn1. brave lad :wink5:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you use a level on the dhw drawoff or is it my computer screen....Ive learned a valuble lesson over the last few days, Never ever post pictures too you lot haha. well done whn1. brave lad :wink5:

I did, it's the rest of the stuff that's wonky...

Told you ! Go back repipe and come back here ..... Don't worry you can always get a plying book from Amazon and start reading it ..... Pmsl :)

I quit, career change to sparks I think.

Their forum is probably a nice friendly place.

Your getting there mate just a bit more practice :tongue3:

Nah some good work as usual mate, im paranoid about doing some pipework again now been that bloody long and it has to compete with yours if i want to put it on hereg

Lol I know Stan, not nothing wrong with it IMO but I know it will get slaughtered

did a worcester training course yesterday and there was a young lad there with his gaffer. I started ripping an install someone had done as boiler was on the **** and they had used yorkshire fittings as end feed leaving plenty of snots (massive pet peeve) Turns out it was installed by the young lad :p

did a worcester training course yesterday and there was a young lad there with his gaffer. I started ripping an install someone had done as boiler was on the **** and they had used yorkshire fittings as end feed leaving plenty of snots (massive pet peeve) Turns out it was installed by the young lad :p

I know how he feels.

Brave man to upload a picture of your work on here. Lots of people like to pick holes, not soo many willing to post pictures of their own work....

think this will be in the popular threads for a while yet. Like you say above, very brave..

Ahhh you girls don't scare me :) there'll be plenty more where this came from.

Some more ammo for you gents. 12 hour day yesterday, no breaks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362159867.739709.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362159882.083093.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362159902.321049.jpg

Obviously the big one is a panoramic shot, I'm not that good with a bender.

Aw come on, it has it's place. Not very often I agree.
it won't be seen when finished because the cylinders going in a cupboard and they'll be around the back.

See it leaking already :angel_smile: Importantly did you remember the drain of on cold and air vent Vern told you off for last time?

Looks pretty damm tidy though

That room looks like a pikeys dream! Hope it's still there Monday! Lovely job mate. Nice to see someone who clearly takes pride in his work.

See it leaking already :angel_smile: Importantly did you remember the drain of on cold and air vent Vern told you off for last time?

Looks pretty damm tidy though
That's Cement wolly ;)

That room looks like a pikeys dream! Hope it's still there Monday! Lovely job mate. Nice to see someone who clearly takes pride in his work.
Hahah Near 3 bundles of 22 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock