Search the forum,

Discuss Tools going on Ebay - Sneak Preview :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So the first lot of my tools are going on Ebay. Auction starts on Thursday at 7pm and will run till Sunday 18th at 7pm.

These are the auction links for the tools detailed below. They won't come active until Thursday at 7pm, just wanted you all to know about them as there's been some interest on here for these tools.

Hilti SFH 22-A - Cordless Hammer Drill
Hilti SID 22-A - Cordless Impact Driver
Hilti TE 7-C - 230v Combi-Hammer Drill
Hilti TE 40-AVR - 230v Demolition Combi-Hammer Drill/Concrete Breaker
Fein Supercut

All tools starting at 1p. Don't expect them to go for 1p though :)

Listings invalid

Listings invalid

Read it again laddy :) Won't be live until Thursday @ 7pm. Which I know begs the obvious question why post this now. Wanting to build up tension and excitement :)

Now where else might you get yourself a Hilti drill for 1p?

Read it again laddy :) Won't be live until Thursday @ 7pm. Which I know begs the obvious question why post this now. Wanting to build up tension and excitement :)

Now where else might you get yourself a Hilti drill for 1p?

Booo you big tease

The trick is to sell just enough so I keep a set of the Hilti drills for myself. Love them and even though I won't use them much around the house any other drill will be a disappointment now :/

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
I own everyone of those tools except the TE 40. :(
Will be interesting to see how much they are worth.

No time wasting ill get ready for bidding :) I already have picked the things I wanna go for. These are decent tools though. Can't wait till Thursday 7pm :)

There's going to be a load more going on tomorrow too, with a start time of Thursday at 7pm. Only exception will be the ones I have 2 or more of, going to trickle them on otherwise price will drop if I sell all 3 at once.

Some other delights coming up on Thursday - Freezemaster 420D electric pipe freezer, Magnacleanse kit and a Calmag powerflusher for grabs too.

All have to go to a good home :)

There's going to be a load more going on tomorrow too, with a start time of Thursday at 7pm. Only exception will be the ones I have 2 or more of, going to trickle them on otherwise price will drop if I sell all 3 at once.

Some other delights coming up on Thursday - Freezemaster 420D electric pipe freezer, Magnacleanse kit and a Calmag powerflusher for grabs too.

Wow I have got few more things to put on list though :) a pipe freezer wouldn't be bad too ... it would be great if you could make a thread ready with all the links so we are able just to lick on them :) thanks for letting us know croft

You doing a home visit then to confirm the purchasers suitability

Tis ok. Am not being entirely selfless by letting you all know :)

Will probably make one thread with all the auctions together on Thu evening.

Auctions are all live now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools going on Ebay - Sneak Preview :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock