Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Top Contributor Tag Added in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Dan

Dan Admin

Okay, this is a good one that took off well on the other forums.

Obviously we have a bunch of tags. But they're user-specific, and most you need to apply for and be of a certain type of plumber within the industry etc.

I've created a new tag. "Top Contributor" that automatically gets applied based on post count. And post count alone.

Currently set at (and I might change this from time to time) 50 posts in 30 days.

So if you have posted 50 posts in the last 30 days, you get the tag. (It recounts every 20 minutes so if you don't get it instantly, wait a bit.)

So staff, members, arms members, sponsors, trusted guys, everybody can equally gain a tag based on their post count alone. :D

2. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Weird that!

You have it :)

Oooooo ooooooo me too :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dan

Dan Admin

Weird that, so do you. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I don't yet

5. Dan

Dan Admin

Not posted enough then :p

6. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Nope. I'll get onto it now I am back into the swing of things.

• Like Like x 1
  7. stani

stani Plumber GSR

No worries Dan lost my top contributor flag been on each day posting whats all that about cheers kop
    It's completely automatic matey.

Current rate is 100 posts in 50 days. Runs a count every 20 minutes to reissue the tag. Or remove it.

Even staff can lose it.

It's the most fair way. :)

Which of the above is it 50 in 30 days or 100 in 50 days just so we know where we are up to?

8. Chuck

Chuck Active Member

You may wish to consider "Active Contributor" as an alternative label for this badge. I think that many people's intutive interpretation of "Top" won't match the metric that it represents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

I believe it was 100 in 50. Perhaps it would be better once you got the badge you shouldn't loose it that's just my opinion

10. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

problem is everyone would have it, and then whats the point

• Agree Agree x 1