Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Top up boiler pressure help? in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. hello

hello New Member

Hello

Can someone please advise how to top up pressure on Vaillant eco tec pro 28 boiler? I have googled and youtubed but the pipes don't look like they do on my boiler.

Hopefully I have attached the photo correctly. The handle on the right hand side turns down but on the other pipe the handle doesn't turn and I'm not sure if it is just the screw inside the handle I can twist? All of the diagrams and videos just show a screw that can be turned with a flathead screw driver, no handle around it. This screw is for a for crosshead screwdriver. Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

Cheers
    IMG_3281.JPG

2. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Just turn each black handle a quarter turn until desired pressure is reached. Usually 1 bar and turn them both off again. Make sure you disconnect the hose once finished.

3. hello

hello New Member

Hi, the black handle on the left wont budge. Can I just unscrew it?

4. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Sorry forgot to say take the handle off the one that does not turn and use a spanner on it the plastic handles sometimes round off or get seized.

5. hello

hello New Member

Cheers Ill give it a go