Search the forum,

Discuss Topping up customers electric..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.P.S.

Gas Engineer
So,

Who’s had to top up the customer’s electric or gas so you can actually carry out your work.....!?

Today I started a combi conversion and needed to plug my battery chargers and powerflusher in.... no electric....

The property is rented and between tenants so I needed to go and stick a tenner on the key to get going.

Im just curious to hear who else does this or just says, na feg it, I’m off. My old boss would definitely be the latter.....

I have a receipt and will be adding it to the bill mind...

Yep added to the cost as an extra but also in t and cs

And in Richmond, finding a top up shop, driving there, paying for parking at £1 for 10 minutes and then getting back to job to find all parking bays full. Add an hour. Half way through doing gas rate on a boiler. Tempting to put in a figure and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Topping up customers electric..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock