Search the forum,

Discuss Tour de Yorkshire ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any of you guys watching this ? ( ITV 4 ) the helicopter shots of our county are stunning, thats why is called " gods own " . Great event , well supported.
Its coming past our house in an hour and half ish , I will give you all a wave . UTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tour de Yorkshire ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Evening lads/lassies I'm not sure if this is allowed in here......If not please delete. I am running a small company - 5 lads (3 tradesmen, 1 apprentice, 1 labourer) & 1 office lady for admin ect. I keep finding myself getting frustrated at the times the tradesmen are taking to jobs, I know...
Replies
Views
L
So, after a long wait the call came yesterday, your vans ready. Oooooh at last, ok for lunch asks I, we wil try they said, so off to home I wnet at 1230, 1330 no van, so rang and got told the delivery chaps has just gone out to Minehead, so thats me beggered till 5!!, so said to them to deliver...
Replies
Views
A
Ok a long story here. Ill split it up into a bit of background and where were at now. /Background/ We moved into a new house in February last year. A detached house a bit bigger than our old 1 bed terraced. It was cold. The heating was on about 4:30pm and things wouldn’t start to get remotely...
Replies
Views
Andybrad
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock