Search the forum,

Discuss trades gateway ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello there people;
i was wondering is trades gateway a SCAM?CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT QUESTION?
CHRIS
THANK YOU

Clearly nobody will answer that question directly.There is plenty of information on this forum and on the web about 'fast track'courses.The main problems are cost and the inability to obtain work experience essential for NVQ's which are the minimum a future employer would look at.The advice offered is usually on the lines of apprenticeship and going through the local college.If in doubt ask a tradesman/company what they think and what they want.From the posts on here there seems to be few openings other than the apprenticeship route.

Interesting first post which say`s nothing about yourself and why you ask that Q

The only people that can answer with any certainty are the ones that have done the course.

My views are mine alone and not a reflection of this forum, it`s members or the site owners.

Hmm,I answered this at face value but as mentioned in rpm's post,I would be interested in your reasons for asking it. My reply gives a valid summary of the advice given to all similar posts about'fast track' courses asked in a less 'aggressive'way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trades gateway ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed up waste water. It was less than a meter down and took plumbers less than 1/2 to diagnose I was charged $1560 originally Spoke to plumber to contest...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Hello there all, I care for my disabled mum and her wet room ceiling has developed small speckles of black mould. I plan to remove the black mould and then paint the ceiling voer with a decent anti-mould ceiling paint. Can anyone recommend a decent paint brand? I know of Ronseal and Zinsser but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there? Can it be removed or does it have to stay? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock