Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee or apprentice vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tinashe

Hi guys,
I'm currently doing a plumbing course and looking for someone to take me on as an apprentice or trainee. I'm located in North Yorkshire...

Thanking you
Tinashe Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee or apprentice vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Any Gas Engineer available to take me on as a trainee, live close by whitechapel, I am a quick learner just need someone to teach me the ropes/ Thanks
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
R
Hi. My 18yr son has recently started a sub c plumbing apprentice. We all realise how fortunate he is to be given this opportunity and he is loving every day despite starting his day at 5am and sometimes not finishing til 7pm. My question is hes been there 6 weeks suppose to be paid weekly but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock