Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Trainee or apprentice vacancies in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Tinashe

Tinashe New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm currently doing a plumbing course and looking for someone to take me on as an apprentice or trainee. I'm located in North Yorkshire...

Thanking you
    Tinashe Leo