Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ammar_shigri

Hey there
my name is Ammar Shigri I am currently seeking some work as a trainee plumber I am studying my nvq level 2 and 3 in plumbing my level 2 is near enough complete but I urgently require some work experience I have a full U.K. driving licence I am a hardworking motivated ambitious individual who learns fast and wants to learn the plumbing trade and be good at it as well. I live in Ilford essex but am willing to travel for work so any plumbers out there please give me this opportunity whether it be for a few hours a day i would really appreciate it thank you.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome Ammar. What college are you at? Have you got NVQ 2 already?

Hello everyone
Thanks for your replies I am currently studying with trades gateway so I have to go to centres all around the U.K. I currently completed 2 weeks at watford and am going for another two weeks in Wolverhampton

Welcome Ammar,

I have offered work experience a few times on here but no one was interested. I was looking for someone to help on casual basis ideal for school leaver looking to get into the trade (help with portfolio) or part timer. I am based near maidstone in kent may be a bit far for you but if your interested in some experience send me a PM (private message).
Also try aprrenticeships.org thats where i eventually got my apprenticeship from took 2 years of looking though.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock