Search the forum,

Discuss Triton shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is it easy to fix yourself? Thank you in advance for any help

Is this shower supplied directly from the mains, ie mains pressure, or from the CWS cistern in the attic?, if its the former remove the shower head and place the shower hose on the ground and press the start button, if the latter, (or not) post the shower model (and maybe a photo).

Is this shower supplied directly from the mains, ie mains pressure, or from the CWS cistern in the attic?, if its the former remove the shower head and place the shower hose on the ground and press the start button, if the latter, (or not) post the shower model (and maybe a photo).
Hi I have been told its from the mains but I'm not sure myself, is there a way of telling?

Attachments

• 20240320_105534.jpg
    20240320_105534.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Yes, Its a mains supplied shower, so, remove the shower head, then turn the temperature control (bottom control) clockwise to 5 oclock, press the start button after ensuring that the pull cord switch is ON. (red LED)

Yes, Its a mains supplied shower, so, remove the shower head, then turn the temperature control (bottom control) clockwise to 5 oclock, press the start button after ensuring that the pull cord switch is ON. (red LED)
Hi how long for? Its just buzzing and dribbling abit more?

Just turn the (top) power switch to cold (off), blue symbol, you can leave it on indefinitely but that still may not clear the airlock which appears to be the problem, if you're handy, you could switch off the power at the pull cord, isolate the cold water to the shower and remove the front cover to remove the filter to see if this will clear the airlock if you reopen the mains isol valve a little.

Hi I am going to give this a go today how easy is it to remove the filter to check? Where is the filter located? I don't want to cause further issues so want to know what I'm doing, do I open the mains valve with the cover off?‽ or when I have put back on? Thanks so much for your guidance btw

Download the installation manual for Triton Belize and follow the instructions.
I will have a look for it later when I return home.

Last edited:
Turn the mains water off.
Switch off the power to the shower with the pull cord.
Turn the (top) power control to "Stop"
Turn the (bottom) temperature control fully anti clockwise to cold 1.
Leave the control knobs in this position and just replace the cover when finished.

Just follow the remaining instructions in the attached to remove the cover, there are 4 (item 14) screws holding it in place, cover the bath or shower tray drain with a towel to avoid losing a screw in case you drop one.
Remove the filter as shown, get someone to just barely open the mains isolating valve until water starts flowing, shut the mains, replace the filter after cleaning it, if required.
Open the mains, check for leaks
Replace the cover.
Restore power via the pull cord.

Follow the instructions re commissioning.

Attachments

• Triton Enrich.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 11

Reply to Triton shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock