Search the forum,

Discuss Truma combi 4e motorhome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working in the leisure business as a gas engineer for 4 years now. I've just changed jobs to motorhomes instead of static caravans. I'm used to working on open flue boilers now I'm working on truma combi 4e and is room sealed but with no place to enter a flue analyser. Is this reading possible to take from anywhere else if so where and what kind of equipment is best. Please help!!

Externally you should be fine

If you have been working on static vans you must have come across power flue boilers & water heaters iv' done loads , equipment needed a FGA what have you been using ?

Have you downloaded the service manual for this heater from what I see their is no requirement or information given about using a Fga on these units but other service checks that must be done , if you haven't got a copy download one off the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Truma combi 4e motorhome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock