Search the forum,

Discuss Trusted advisors Meaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just checking that the above still means that the bearer of that title gives out good and well backed up advice.

"
These are guys who currently provide good solid advice on the forum, and prove their advice by quoting or linking to manufacturer specifications and help members to source the regulations behind their advice etc. They are hand-picked by their peers on the forum, and you cannot apply for this tag. You'll get spotted for being an awesome helpful member, who is always accurate.

This tag is for those who are CURRENTLY providing brilliant advice. So it is a tag that can be lost and regained as and when people spend time on our forum helping our members. We like to keep the tag current and not have lots of members with it who provided advice a long time ago and rarely post in current times when advice might have changed and their old posts may not be as accurate and current."

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Very nice Shaun, but I think one of the current TAs is asking more than giving.

Ha, to be honest I thought it was his style of writing!

I rarely refer to specific manufacturers specifications, or specific regs and am going to have to improve. :)

Whoever it is you have in mind please remember we all need help from time to time, he didn`t ask for it, it doesn`t come with extra buttons to play with nor does it give any privileges and it can be removed at a touch of a button.

Dont forget everyone is learning and a badge doesnt mean u know it all , but if u have good knowledge and a newbie comes along then it does give them good confidence in taking the advice , and it also doesnt take anything away from those who dont have one, we were all naked at one time and in time we got dressed lol,

Whether you have the badge or not, if you're not sure of the answer then don't post.
If the person you have in mind is asking questions no worries, I reckon that the TA badge means their advice is consistently good, not that they know everything.

Dont forget everyone is learning and a badge doesnt mean u know it all , but if u have good knowledge and a newbie comes along then it does give them good confidence in taking the advice , and it also doesnt take anything away from those who dont have one, we were all naked at one time and in time we got dressed lol,

Said from a bloke that has 4 badges under his name!!!!

Coming from a bloke with only 1 badge under his name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trusted advisors Meaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock