Search the forum,

Discuss "twist" type drain control failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silas T Saylor

Hi all,

Today junior tried to open the drain after a bath and the thing shown below fell off. I am not even sure what it is called, if it can be fixed or needs replacement and most of all is it a DYI job?
Thanks in advance for your advice / help
upload_2017-6-13_21-59-49.png

Is there a hole in the chrome bit to allow access to a screw or Allen key. Refit and use this to secure it.

Is there a hole in the chrome bit to allow access to a screw or Allen key. Refit and use this to secure it.

Hi Deg and thanks for your reply. Unfortunately there is no hole in the chrome and although I have cleaned the inside there does not seem to be a way to separate the chrome hande from the rest of the assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "twist" type drain control failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock