Search the forum,

Discuss TWS Mains Boost Plus System - any experience? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been speced a 45oltr TWS Mains Boost Plus for a client based on a 250lt unvented cylinder and 4 bathroom, 4 storey residential property.

Has anyone got any experience or reviews on this system and how effective, any problems e.t.c?

Any thoughts would be really appreciated?

Thanks
James

depends whats the incoming flow and pressure like?

as long as they know they wont be able to have two showers running at the same time your fine

shower and hot tap will do fine

any reason your flow rate is down

as long as they know they wont be able to have two showers running at the same time your fine

shower and hot tap will do fine

any reason your flow rate is down

Why cannot run two showers at same time? That was the point thought that was the obvious we could run it all for around 11 minutes we've been told!

Why cannot run two showers at same time? That was the point thought that was the obvious we could run it all for around 11 minutes we've been told!

Would at a push two stnd ones but nothing like rain heads

Don't forget you can't pump mains above 20lpm so your kinda capped there

As shaun has mentioned the more taps you open in the same time the less water pressure you will have

you need to be installing the TWS mainsboost water performance system check out their web site there is a video explaining every aspect of water supply . regards kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TWS Mains Boost Plus System - any experience? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock