Search the forum,

Discuss Twyford rimless - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any experience with the Twyford rimless toilet?
It's intended for the kids' jack+jill bathroom and being teenagers, they don't bother cleaning.
This might be a more sanitary options.
Is it any good? Does the jet clean the bowl ok?
I would link to it, but I'm not allowed.
Thanks

I've fitted a few but never been around long enough to know if they really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Twyford rimless - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just had a Bathrooms tonlove sandro rimless toilet installed as part of a bathroom refurb. Unfortunately the flush doesn't reach the front of the bowl and looks like most of the flush is being channelled down the back 5 holes at the back of the pan. It's a btw toilet fed from a concealed...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm redoing 3 bathrooms at the moment and was planning to install RAK rimless toilets with Grohe cisterns/frames for all three based on recommendations from my local bathroom shop. Since then, I've found some reviews that say RAK toilets look great but struggle with flushing anything...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm trying to install a rimless toilet and I just cannot get the flush to function as it should. Here's a video of what's going on - the water doesn't reach the front of the bowl. I've raised the issues with the supplier and after sending videos and pictures of the set up, they...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock