Search the forum,

Discuss UKPF Facebook page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

We've set up a new facebook page to increase the traffic on UKPF and so to hopefully draw in some new sponsors.

www.************/UKPlumbersForums

If you haven't done so can you please go and like it?

Also we're looking for photo's, good and bad, of any plumbing activity you like, be they boilers, bathrooms, wetrooms and so on. These will be posted up with your permission and then attributed to you.

If you have a facebook page you'd like linked from it that can be done too.

Fill up this thread boys and girls!

OK. Maybe this is just me being very old, but can someone tell me what the point of facebook is?

What is it actually for?

OK. Maybe this is just me being very old, but can someone tell me what the point of facebook is?

What is it actually for?
Haha just try it Ray, I promise it will stop you doing any work, and ruin your relationship with your Mrs

What is it actually for?

It was designed by the government to catch thick people on benifits who broadcast their latest purchases and goings on to all and sundry........even advertising when they will be away on holiday..........simples...

Probably for connecting lost friends and family across different continents!!

OR

More likely posting a constant drivel of the inane and meaningless things you should have accomplished today but have yet too, cause you've spent all day writing about (want to insert swear word here) and sticking on Facebook!!

Haha just try it Ray, I promise it will stop you doing any work, and ruin your relationship with your Mrs

Oh, I have been on facebook almost since it started, because my (then) young daughter wanted to be on it, and I thought I should keep up with the times.

She's coming up 23 now, so it must be about 10 years, and I still can't work out what its for. Apparently I have 203 friends. I don't even KNOW 203 people.

Oh, I have been on facebook almost since it started, because my (then) young daughter wanted to be on it, and I thought I should keep up with the times.

She's coming up 23 now, so it must be about 10 years, and I still can't work out what its for. Apparently I have 203 friends. I don't even KNOW 203 people.

Well Pmsl at that.......in plain terms terms it's a ****ing contest

That explains why i don't do it.
Its worse than (divorced) friends reunited :lol:

Facebook for one person is a different thing for another. I'm nosey by nature, so I like it! LOL.

What is it actually for?

Playing tetris, working out who the hell that girl was you met last night, tetris, working out which girls are single, talking to family, having your parents friends as "friends" to work out if their daughters are single, getting in touble with said family for swearing online, hitting on your best friends mum, having a giggle at your school friends working at maccy ds, upsetting christians.

oh, and abusing kyle....

invited my plumbing friends too john :)

Playing tetris, working out who the hell that girl was you met last night, tetris, working out which girls are single, talking to family, having your parents friends as "friends" to work out if their daughters are single, getting in touble with said family for swearing online, hitting on your best friends mum, having a giggle at your school friends working at maccy ds, upsetting christians.

oh, and abusing kyle....

invited my plumbing friends too john :)

So once you remove the inevitably doomed attempt to get into some poor girls knickers and abusing your mates while playing games, there's nothing left?

In my day we called that "going to the pub". And we got beer with it.

So once you remove the inevitably doomed attempt to get into some poor girls knickers and abusing your mates while playing games, there's nothing left?

In my day we called that "going to the pub". And we got beer with it.

of course!
But the pubs empty at 9 in the morning......

Drive past any weatherspoons and it's often got all the dole hounds outside smoking a *** at 10.30am.

I like a beer but not at 10 in the morning.

Drive past any weatherspoons and it's often got all the dole hounds outside smoking a *** at 10.30am.

Drive up tonbridge highstreet on a saturday morning around 10 and you're likely to see me walking to the station or maccys.......

Ran from sos around the back of maccy's, highstreet past the chinese tot sos again in a makini and a cowboy hat....... That was kickout time from the wharf.

again not woman's underwear, a dressing gown!

well....black silk nightie but not womans underwear!

My brother once rode a mini moto (motorbike) stark naked around Tunbridge Wells town centre after a saturday afternoon drinking session (our birthdays are a day apart).

It broke down and he legged it, stark naked, through the middle of saturday afternoon shoppers all the way back to the flat. I filmed it, but it was the first ever video cam phone, so the quality is very poor. You can however hear me laughing like a gimp as he pulls off on the bike. Very funny. We got the bike back too, so bonus.

This is uncannily true, always makes me wonder where they get the cash for pints?

Liked from both personal and company pages. Please can you link to:

https://www.************/IfraPlumbingAndHeatingServicesLtd

Ta mate!

I think I could guess the ages of people from the things they post in this Thread.
I have a personal FB page for rare times I need a FB account to access something but apart from that it is not for me.
I know some people do get work from it but I can't see our company ever wanting to promote ourselves via FB.

I think I could guess the ages of people from the things they post in this Thread.
I have a personal FB page for rare times I need a FB account to access something but apart from that it is not for me.
I know some people do get work from it but I can't see our company ever wanting to promote ourselves via FB.

So a poke is out of the question T.P?:devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF Facebook page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock