Search the forum,

Discuss UKPF Stalker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Can't decide if it's the ghost of Christmas past, present, future or a parallel universe.

Seems a lot of oddballs around lately. Like a Facebook invasion..

I read some of his older posts and couldn't decide wether he was in the trade or not. I've decided :)

He's persistent, I'm off for a chocolate shake and a packet of beefy hula hoops. Back in a sec.

I'll be up all night anyway. Bet he gets bored before I do. Please don't respond to him.

fancy a game app :) whose fastest to either delete the post or to comment :D

I can supply you all with his email address if you wanna sign him up for some nasty stuff!

9062800860_3901015930_o.gif

seems theres a lot of unregistered from him popping up, wondered when the mods would get fed up with his advice after they had advised to use technicians and whoops he gives the answer................

thinks hes fingers are getting tired as hes slowing

feck this fancy a road trip

Norman Geary
131 Darkley Road
KEADY
County Armagh
Bt603BU

02837 538101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF Stalker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock