Search the forum,

Discuss Unable to adjust co2 readings vaillant boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Unable to adjust co2 readings on a a vaillant ecotec boiler it’s an lpg model I’m currently getting 0.0004 ratio, can’t get a higher co2 percentage than 8.6% (minimum being 9.7 without cover) and the ppm is around 40

Have tried new gas valve new Venturi and new pcb. I’ve cleaned burner and condensate pot and checked flue integrity which is coming back spot on the gas inlet supply is correct aswell

Have called technical help at vaillant but they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot

What’s the temp of the flow and return ?

Reply to Unable to adjust co2 readings vaillant boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced...
Replies
Views
I recently had a gas safety certificate check done by and my Vaillant Ecotec Pro24 boiler serviced/checked. However a month later and after taking...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking into changing my conventional boiler (Worcester 30CDi conventional) to a Worcester Greenstar 8000 Style 30kW Combi. My house...
Replies
Views
B
So had a bit of a discussion today regarding the above. We mainly work on Vaillant Ecotec pro’s, some pluses and ecomax’s. I know the front cover...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
CO2 is the most important reading not the ratio? Statement from Valiant literature. If this is correct then why is this not on the landlords...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock