Search the forum,

Discuss Unable to post links, blogs etc... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
If there's an explanation for these issues already I can't find it.

Anyway, as well as not being allowed to post url's in my posts I'm also stumped why there isn't an option for me to post a blog or upload an avatar. Any help on this would be much appreciated, cheers.

If there's an explanation for these issues already I can't find it.

Anyway, as well as not being allowed to post url's in my posts I'm also stumped why there isn't an option for me to post a blog or upload an avatar. Any help on this would be much appreciated, cheers.
because your post counts so low you privileges increase as your post count creeps up

Unless you're me. in which case priviledges are removed every few days because "You're a very naughty boy Croppie!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah, thought that might be the case, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unable to post links, blogs etc... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thanks in advance for your advice... As the title mentions, my issue is with the water pipes of the house causing the floor to vibrate. I have singled out the issue to the joists that the floorboards sit on carrying the vibrations throughout the house. We do not have hot water...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section etc! I took on an Apprentice for my business in February 2021 in the hope of getting a lad through & qualified etc. Unfortunately it's just not working due to a number of factors, Mainly it not being financially...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock