Search the forum,

Discuss Under floor Heating & Central Heating Treatment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am looking to add some inhibitor before this winter and I've come across one for ufh.
I am thinking of putting x 100 Inhibitor, and x 700 sanitiser and Biocide which are both by Sentinel.

I have a Magna clean unit could I put both into the dosing unit or does the one for the ufh have to be done if a different way?
Please let me know if you think there are other better products out there too.

Hi
You can use the magnaclean to get all the chemicals in. It's all the same water. Use a sponge or wet vac to empty the magnaclean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Under floor Heating & Central Heating Treatment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system. During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
So after having engineer drawings back I'm limited to around 90cm of loft height. I was thinking of a preplumbed horizontal cylinder. But now wondering if a pump and zone valves on the landing in a separate cupboard with just the cylinder flow return going to the loft. Is this an ok idea of...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock