Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor heating advice. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys, looking for a bit of advice on underfloor heating if you don't mind?!

I've done a bit of research and am still a bit confused.

So i'm looking at installing wet UFH through the hallway, kitchen and rear extension that we're planning.
existing bungalow floors are timber suspended, and extension will be solid, screeded. I've read that these shouldn't be mixed, so would this mean i'd need 2 different systems?
Though the timber floor i'd insulate between joists, run the pipes and screed over, and the extension pipes will go in the screed.

I've thought about being able to control the temperatures from the hallway and kitchen individually, is this a good idea or just not really needed?

Can you recommend any particular kits or buying parts all individually?

Can the UFH be controlled independently from the rads? or if the UFH is on then the reads will be one too?

thanks guys!

Nu Heat do a complete design package that will incorporate all that criteria that you are concerned about.

Reply to Underfloor heating advice. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock