Search the forum,

Discuss Undersink/oversink hot water heater. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need to install a point of distribution hot water heater for a client in a shop.
It will be used to was a few plates and mugs etc. Its purely for their personal use.

My question is... is there one that I can fit that doesn't have to have a TRV/PRV fitted? Its right in the centre of the shop and the only exit point would be into the waste pipe itself.

I have looked at the ones by Stiebel Eltron and some are supplied with taps. Are these taps for the specific purpose of releasing pressure?

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Hi,

I need to install a point of distribution hot water heater for a client in a shop.
It will be used to was a few plates and mugs etc. Its purely for their personal use.

My question is... is there one that I can fit that doesn't have to have a TRV/PRV fitted? Its right in the centre of the shop and the only exit point would be into the waste pipe itself.

I have looked at the ones by Stiebel Eltron and some are supplied with taps. Are these taps for the specific purpose of releasing pressure?

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Plumbase have a mono block tap that has a built in heater costs around £100. could get you out of trouble worth a look

Boiling tap my vote unless they need stored water

Then ariston under / over sink water heater 15l doesn't require a t and p but will need an over pressure blow off which can go into standard wastes

But you need to be G3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Undersink/oversink hot water heater. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living there. It was installed in March of 2015 so it is 8 years old. I believe life expectancy for a typical hot water heater is around 10 - 12 years so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took the cover off and it looks like the bottom part (water section?) is leaking in a couple of places. maybe a seal or diaphragm? Can it be repaired or...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock