1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Update: You can delete your own account now if you want to in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/account/delete

To save posting the old attention-seeking "this is my last post, I'm off" and then never leaving. I thought I'd setup this. You can delete your own account now whenever you want. You can never recover it. You get 24 hours to restore it, after that, it's gone.

All content stays. It gets marked as if it has been posted by a guest, but under your username.

If you want specific posts removing that contain personal details you'd have to report them individually.

Hopefully it doesn't get used too much. But it's there should you want it. :)