Search the forum,

Discuss Uploading & rotating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

Whenever I try to upload photos that I've taken they always appear on their side even when the picture was taken the right way (I presume) in the first instance!

What am I doing wrong?!?

sometimes mine do that tom too, don't know why ? even if i rotate the original ???

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm easily frustrated when it comes to these things as you go to all the effort to post a picture you've taken & you end up having to crick your neck to see it once its posted!!:banghead:

Can you mess with the camera settings like portrait, landscape etc? Maybe that has something to do with it?

If you can't figure it out just upload your pics to PicMonkey.com and rotate the image them save it. Dead easy.

Last edited:
Can you mess with the camera settings like portrait, landscape etc? Maybe that has something to do with it?

Not sure, it's pictures I've taken on my iPhone or iPad & the camera button always appears the correct way up when taking it so I'm baffled.

take picture put them on the computer, double click the photo and at the bottom there is a rotate picture symbol, then exit out of it and it saves it the right way around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uploading & rotating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock