Discuss Urinal auto syphon not flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I’m new to this forum.
I have a urinal auto syphon that just won’t flush.(old concealed cistern and syphon, new solenoid and sensor fitting to pipework). Filling way above the full level and still nothing. The solenoid operates correctly. I have removed the urinal and filled it over a cleaners sink and once it got to fill level it flushed but when in place nothing. Also worth noting new urinals installed for what it’s worth.
Does any one have any ideas on the problem other than a faulty auto syphon?
Also downpipes drop vertically split horizontally but then has been dropped vertically/horizontally with 90s to connect to new heights on new urinals

Got any pictures of the pipework? Are the supply’s to the urinals isolated?

No pictures but can take some tomorrow it’s at the job I’m working on. No the supplies are just pipe then onto new flexi supplied with new urinals.
I even poured water down the open end when I was cleaning the old cistern out and it comes through fine so no obstructions

No pictures but can take some tomorrow it’s at the job I’m working on. No the supplies are just pipe then onto new flexi supplied with new urinals.
I even poured water down the open end when I was cleaning the old cistern out and it comes through fine so no obstructions
Maybe it’s scared of heights :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urinal auto syphon not flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back