Search the forum,

Discuss Using a Drayton programmer, is there any need for an MT10? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Finishing off an install in the morning, replaced wiring center and programmer.

Am I right in thinking there is no need for an MT10 mechanical clock? When I was picking up my bits someone said just stick an mt10 on, I picked one up just in case but don't see the point in it if I have the ch times on the programmer.

Thanks

Nope if you already have a prog don't need an mt10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Using a Drayton programmer, is there any need for an MT10? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wonder if someone can help. We have a Worcester MT10 combi boiler that has a fault with the expansion vessel. The landlord is having the boiler replaced this weekend, but in the meantime I was advised by their plumber to top up the pressure each morning (as it's currently dropping...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm unsure how to wire one of the components which I believe is known as the programmer or controller. There is one that was originally fitted with the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock