Search the forum,

Discuss Using Tapatalk on iPad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

Can anyone help me out with using Tapatalk HD & the Plumbers forum. Have seen some use this for the forum?!?

Soz for being so vague! I knew in my head what I wanted to type but the fingers just were corresponding. I think I have managed to sort it all now. I couldn't find the plumbers forum initially but have since found it. Just need to work my way around the different format & I will be fine. Thank you for the response anyway, much appreciated. Tom

To be fair iPads are big enough to browse the forum using the main style.
Failing that, change it to the mobile style (drop down box at the bottom of the forum on the left).

Though I am due to upgrade tapatalk as it's not been done for a few months and there are a couple of small improvements etc I think.

Think I prefer to use the forum through Safari Internet, as you say it's big enough to browse the site reasonably well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Using Tapatalk on iPad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock