Currently reading:
vaillant combi boiler water amd heating problem

Discuss vaillant combi boiler water amd heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lickerdyslick

hi i have a problem with my boiler im not sure what model it is but on the insallation manual it says for turbomax plus and thermocompact 824/2e 828/2e 615/2e 620/2e 624/2e 628/2e anyway the problem is most common i have no hot water, but all the reading up i have done i have not seen anyone who has my problem which is the rads stop on permanently whilst there turned off, the only way too stop it is too turn the boiler off all together, i really want too solve this problem myself but i really could do with a little direction as too wot i should be testing first, any advice would be most appreciated.
thanks in advance richard.

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant combi boiler water amd heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back