Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant EcoPlus 837 - Radiator Knob fallen off in cold position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RickTT

Hello

Hoping someone can help.

I have just adjusted the radiator temp (first time in ages) on the Vallant Ecoplus 837 and the knob has come off in my hand.

Does anyone know how to fit a new knob on this boiler ?

Plumb center have these in stock -
[h=1]Vaillant 0020048969 [/h]
So juust heading to go buy them before they close.

Any advice would be welcome- thank in advance.

if the case has to come off you cannot do it call a gas safe engineer to repair

Got the knobs... but the spindle seems to be stuck in the heater control panel and i cant get it out..

Tried with some heavy duty tweezers to no avail.

Can the control panel be taken apart to get the plastic spindle out ?

Thanks

You need to get inside so you'll need a Gas Safe Reg Engineer really !

All sorted..

The front cover is a decorative one, the control panel is just in a plastic case, (turn off at power source) unclipped the back panel to the control unit, front folds down, the heater control unit can then be accessed and old spindle just drops out.

Push in new knob once reassembled.

All completed by a registered gas engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant EcoPlus 837 - Radiator Knob fallen off in cold position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello all, Firstly you know it's serious when a guy has to ask for help! :) My first time here.... My System is; Potterton Netaheat Profile 80e (about 15-20 years old) Boiler thermosat set to 3 normally fully pump fed with grundfos pump set on speed 2 Honeywell Smartfit control panel and...
Replies
Views
A
Reply I a VRT 360 (same instructions as 360F) and have read the forums and handbook back to front and inside out. Theres 2 controls I just cant understand: Within the installer...
Replies
Views
T
A £400 opportunity to upstage Warmfront Part of the criticism of Warmfront is the dubious reliability of some boilers they supply, the inadequate warrantee period, and the fact that Warmfront don’t appear to understand the reasoning behind fitting an out side temperature sensor. Customers...
Replies
Views
the baker
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock