Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 637 r1 low 02 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Been out today to this boiler to do an cp12. Put my anylzer in the air intake and got 13 % 02. Checked all flue seals, change heat ex seal checked checked fan ,removed main heat ex and checked for cracks and leaks. Found nothing.. im stumped . Any ideas????

ppm?

Ok
Been back today. Changed the flue and the gasket on top of the combustion chamber. Put the anylzer in the air intake and im getting 20.9 % o2 which is great. However, i switched it over to check ratio and had about 9ppm .

Did it stay like that or drop ?

I would say flue seal leak then

Do you mean CO?
Where does the flue terminate?
Is it next to or near something that gives off CO?

Flue terminates directly outside, its a straight run less than a meter with no other fuel burning appliances in the property

check the flue joints to see if they have been filed , you've got co crossing somewhere

For closure on this post. I ended up replacing the flue and turret which did the trick. I couldnt see any damaged seals though which was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec plus 637 r1 low 02 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Removing pump and installing a new pump for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler. Connecting the pump to the boiler and completing all wiring for the thermostat and consumer heating controller.
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see the pressure has gone up. For example yesterday it was set at 1.3 heating was switched on and when it reached its temp it went upto 1.9 so no issues...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have checked that it is receiving switched 240V heat demand from controller into PCB, so believe it's just a boiler issue. Boiler was working fine up until...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock