Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecoTEC pro 24 - New PCB, F70, can't enter menu to enter #7 DSN ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I've just had a friend who is GS reg drop over and fit a new PCB for me due to an intermittent fault with the old. He told me it would throw up a fault code as I drove him to Heathrow to catch his flight that he was late for.

I don't have a manual and can't seem to find the correct one online to enter the Diagnostic Level to enter the new value of the part! (Number 7 I belive?)

Can anyone give me a clear instruction on how to do it?

thanks in advance

Chas

Sorry to say mate but those are installer level codes and are best left alone if you don't know what you're doing. Bit of a poor show for your mate not to do the whole job also not very responsible if he is gas safe. Best advice I can do is get another Gas engineer to do it properly then he can ensure that everything is working and burning as it should be as you have no means to test it

As above.
It's a pity he didn't have time to commission it.
You need a Gas safe reg Engineer to sort that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecoTEC pro 24 - New PCB, F70, can't enter menu to enter #7 DSN ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I have recently installed the new version of the Vaillant EcoTEC pro 24. I am trying to wire in a honeywell CMT927 room stat but Vaillant appear to have changed the connections. Whether is was a senior moment, i cannot for the life of me get it to work. Any...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm worried about a new Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 installed about a month ago. Everything is working fine except I can sometimes smell gas from the hot water taps when I start to run them. I thought perhaps I was just me, but this morning my builder turned the hot water on and said he could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock