Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant ecotec pro 28 diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil hair

Gas Engineer
hi, does anybody know if i have to replace the whole cartridge or just change the o'rings on the original cartridge for the vaillant ecotec pro 28.
if i can get away with the o'rings do you know what size they are?

many thanks............phil

Does anybody know if a non gas safe registered person is allowed to do this? :oops:

Does anybody know if a non gas safe registered person is allowed to do this? :oops:
I would say that you should be GSR. If you are GSR then let one of the mods know and they will give you access to the area you need. If not get yourself a GSR in to do the work.

What's up?

Normally just change the whole diverter easier and quicker than just doing the orings

And you have not got to do the whole process again once the diverter packs in completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec pro 28 diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a small leak from the brass body which can be unscrewed. Is there a seal behind the body? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock