Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant v-smart stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
anyone fitting these?
@Harvest Fields

Are they easy to set up and use?
Just quoted an 838 with v-smart

Not yet mate. Got one lined up hopefully in the next few weeks. May go back to the Honeywell t4r Though. I have been fitting 350f or timeswitch 150 and Vaillant stat

They look easy enough though. Just make sure the switch cables are at the ebus connector.

I fitted a couple recently Vsmart. Pretty easy ... the only thing you have to make sure is that the customer has got WiFi and an access to his phone to set that all up

Pros will be 7 years as standard through advance.
Plus will have 10 if you fit the Vaillant filter
It fit what you like and pay to extend

I'm fitting an 835 with vsmart on Friday
First Vaillant for a while

do i see a pattern ron last week it was spirotech this week its flamco :D

do i see a pattern ron last week it was spirotech this week its flamco :D
Pattern?
I am fitting Spiro for long time but they are not combined. They are very good and reliable but Flamco has a combined filter and micro bubble. So, why installing 2 things than 1 which has it is combined? Reducing the risk of leaks. I just get always updated with good reliable stuff that’s the reason why I point things out for others. Perhaps, one or another is interested in some newer products. Didn’t know would be wrong

ÂŁ98 plus vat for the spiro comb with mag

Update:
The V-smart was simple to fit.
The 835 combi is a nice boiler, just the MIs are a bit poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant v-smart stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock