Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant VRT 360 controls. help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arlester

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/sfd/i/tkimages/reply-16x16.gif Reply I a VRT 360 (same instructions as 360F) and have read the forums and handbook back to front and inside out. Theres 2 controls I just cant understand: Within the installer level you can set the 'SET-BACK TEMPERATURE'. What is it and what effect will it have? 2nd: You can set the 'CONTROL CHARACTERISTICS / ROUTE ADJUSTMENT' In practical terms, a negative setting makes the boiler cut in and out frequently (faster reaction speed of room thermostat), A positive setting causes the boiler to stay on for much longer BUT far less frequently (slower reaction of the room thermostat). Whilst I understand the effect I don't understand how this effects the performance and suitability of my configuration. I have a 4 bedroom house with 17 'old school' column radiators. The house has very high ceilings and is an older (Victorian) cold house. Unbelievably it seems no body at Vaillant understands these controls or there effects. I've had various issues which result in an engineer attending and anouncing 'I've no idea, I'll just order a replacement'. I've spent fortunes on the 'helpline' again to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated especially during this cold winter.

if you have i child let them do it as i confuses the hell out of me but the kids just go and do everything

get rid,they are a pain ,change to another wireless control unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant VRT 360 controls. help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock