Search the forum,

Discuss Vallaint ecoMAX 622/2 Boiler pressure low in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chassy

Water pressure on Vallaint dropped to below 0.5 bar over last few days and then F.25 displayed. I noticed 2 rads in loft has a lot of air and had to bleed several times before water came out. Topped up several times yesterday but pressure dropped suddenly. Topped up again this morning to 2bar and pressure now hanging around 1bar (is that good?) for last few hours. Checked all rads, around the boiler and megaflow tank for leaks but dont see any. I did hear PRV drain water out of its pipe when boiler comes on so wonder if PRV faulty or could it be prob with Expansion vessel. How can i check b4 calling a plumber? Thx.

Expansion vessel has lost it's charge or the connecting tube to it is blocked, therefore when your heating is on the pressure guage goes over 3 bar & the prv blows off.
The Ex vessel hopefully can be recharged & you may require to change the prv, as often the it doesn't often seal after operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vallaint ecoMAX 622/2 Boiler pressure low in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock