Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Van Insurance in the Insurance for Plumbers area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. mcniven

mcniven Guest

Currently I have 2 x transit connect vans on the road. However, as time is passing I really need something bigger!
    But the trouble I had trying to get these vans insured for less than 1.5k was murder! What chance do I have
    with someone thats bigger (normal transit)!

2. GQuigley67

GQuigley67 Trusted Plumber GSR

ive got a transit and am 22, 1800 for third party fire n theft 1 year no claims, got my renewal around february but i dont know how people can manage with smaller vans

3. mcniven

mcniven Guest

your right mate about the small van! im 23, and have 3 years ncb but there hooked up on my jeep, and i couldnt transfer them over.

at the end of every day my van needs gutted to make space for the following day! its hard with a small van, cant do it much longer.

whats ure companies name mate i notice ure in glasgow!

4. Barry98

Barry98 Guest

give these a call , last year one of my vans was £1200 this year this firm got it down to £670.

01484 818 570 , ask for alasidar tell him lee, peak heating sent you

5. GQuigley67

GQuigley67 Trusted Plumber GSR

express plumbing and gas services mate, i dont really advertise as i have been subbing this year

6. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Holy carp! I thought I was paying a lot at £350 fully comp.

7. mcniven

mcniven Guest

u must have atleast 10 years ncb, and be atleast 35 years old.. lol

8. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

6yrs ncb and 43 on a 07 fiat doblo

9. dontknowitall

dontknowitall Guest

Just renewed mine with Aviva for £280 (fully comp on a 2.4 ltr transit glx) and permission to drive other vehicles!!

10. Dan

Dan Admin