Search the forum,

Discuss Vanarama? Thoughts please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use these and get there van from them?

Had a look online at some of there deals but not sure if they are as good as it all seems?!

Vans direct sponsor the forums and you can get good deals from them. Click on their banner or pm @Neil Cole

As stated, I had heard Vans Direct offer good deals but answering your question, Vanarama are basically a broker and use larger leasing organisation to finance their deals such as Lex, Arval, LeasePlan amongst others and they then add on a commission. This does not mean that the actual finance organisation is cheaper approaching them directly - they may or may not be. Much depends on their own internal policies and contracts.

As with many 'headline' promotions and in this case for leasing the devil is in the detail. Do not just look at the headline rate.

Get comparison quotations on a like for like basis (same vehicle/specification, term, mileage, payment profile etc with any ancillary solutions of your choosing such as racking and livery included). Compare.

Monthly rentals are just one of the considerations - happy to list others if you are not familiar with leasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vanarama? Thoughts please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many years and seems to be leaking.
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have had a leak on my UFH manifold. Originally incorrectly diagnosed as being the nuts/washer to the pump, it now looks like it's coming from this thermostatic valve. Have tried googling "ufh thermostatic valve" and none of them look like this or have connectors like this (guessing part...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock