Search the forum,

Discuss Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWheating:

even you get 60C in the unvent that will only store 10-15% more heat then a tank @ 55C
It may change from 40min shower to 50min shower, but then it will take even longer time to heat up the whole tank.

And for instant system you mix the hot water with cold water, at least the chance of the unvert blow up are more likely then I go to hospital.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not give a suggestion of the best unvent system physically exist? much more easy to discuss the performance etc.

Having difference opinion is the point of the forum and discussion, if everyone have the same opinion all post will finish in 1 reply.

Unvent the best!

going to your level reasoning for a min, does the third person stand outside the bathroom for 40mins, seems like a waste of time to me.

maybe some diversity to your military routine is needed.

Last edited:
Unvented isnt always the best....but for your limitations its your only real option :)

anything you attempt from this point on will be unsafe as you don't understand the limitaions of what our trying to use.

as such im having no part of it.

install an electric shower thats the safest option......for everyone.

Have you not realised that water heater you got reduces the flow to get its temp rise..... Boosting it before will either have no effect or bust it.
boost it after and the pump and water heater will run dry.

electric shower is at the point of use and designed for use for a shower.

you've probably got a sink heater...

I know the heater restricted the flow to heat the water to designated temp
Place the pump in cold inlet will have no effect

So I try to get the pump install in the hot outlet
get a tune-able pump, Set the pump at lower power to avoid the heating element run dry

It wasnt those high power main boost pump, it is similar to those pump build in storage cylinder which boost the pressure.

it is 12kw and are design for shower, def not sink heater,which normally is 3kw.

albion ultersteel direct unvented cylinders, page 6

http://www.albionwaterheaters.com/pdfs/sales/ultrasteel.pdf

120 L cylinder has a recover time of 45 mins with 2x3kw heater
150 L cylinder has a recovery time of 61 mins with 2x3kw heaters

these will be simular figures of other cylinders

also remember the cylinder will start to recover during the first shower not after the second.

so admit your wrong and stop talking rubbish.

Last edited:
2 shower running at the same time, heating recover from 1st shower already involved in the calculation.

120L/5 will last 24min recharge 45min
210L/5 will last 42min recharge 96min

Thanks for giving the information to support what I said before.

2 standard bath need 210L for direct unit according to the product info you provide.
Which take 96min to reheat, with 5L/min last about 42min.

So far it seem the instant set up still better, wait for 2*20min shower only take 40min.

2 shower running at the same time, heating recover from 1st shower already involved in the calculation.

120L/5 will last 24min recharge 45min
210L/5 will last 42min recharge 96min

Thanks for giving the information to support what I said before.

2 showers at the same time with 5lpm from a electric heater?

so why did you say 3 hours in another post, your an idiot.

please dont kill anybody but yourself, terra a bit. :banghead:

Last edited:
No normal shower 38 as that is the safety point, if you want it hotter you would need to press a safety switch to unlock to stop people getting burned.
What are you showering, lobsters?

It seem the indirect one are awesome! But 16.52kw rate need 71.8A @230V, really wonder will I able to fit it.

3hours for the 3rd person to wait, can you read before comment?

1st person shower 20mins cylinder starts to recover, 2nd person shower cylinder still recovering, 3rd person has to wait 3 hours ???

$T2eC16h,%21%298E9s4l90C%29BRj9ThB4Tg%7E%7E60_1.JPG

you need this book.

Do people really have 20 minute showers....that seems an age in which to just stand still....

(can't believe I got sucked in!)

I double love this one, you just could not resist, there's no fool like an old fool 94 post and this guys still at day one, its a scam, perhaps he's going to try and sell us something :42: I love spam on bread

AW,

This is in the death throes now, let it go peacefully, have a modicum of decorum, it never did get finalized and we lost this one, there will be more no doubt

You got hand it too the chap he kept it going for 100 posts not bad and it never got resolved, who's fault was that???:willy_nilly: his problems were bigger at the end than when he started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock