Search the forum,

Discuss Veto Propac tech MCT for sale. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Beckett

Gas Engineer
Hi

As above, Tech MCT for sale.
Bought for me as a present but doesn't suit my job. Comes with a TP3 as well which attaches to the side of the Pac or can be used as a separate unit.

Used for a week and has been in my garage sinse for 6 months.
In good as new condition as kept in plastic packaging.

Open to sensible offers.
Retails new at around £140 plus the tp3 at £50.
Beesleys Tool Shop UK. Main dealer for Veto Pro Pac, Dremel, Proxxon, Trend, Makita and more. tech mct
Can be delivered or collected in and around the Peterborough or Cambridge area.

Thanks,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Veto Propac tech MCT for sale. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock