Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann 100-W Vitodens with weather comp and opentherm query? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danny848

Hi all,
As you probably can tell i don't come on here much but I've come across a couple of teething problems with my new system which i have only just installed.

OK here is my set up:
Viessmann 100 -W WB1C 19kw system boiler utilizing the 4 pipe system
Viessmann unvented cylinder connected to the boiler with the thermistor probe (no time control)
underfloor floor heating connected to the boiler with weather compensation and opentherm (7 day programmer)

Ok problems:
1. hot water will not work unless the heating is on.
2. My kitchen which is where the opentherm controller is will not get up to temperature ie: the current set point is 19c but the room only gets to 18c and its been on for 24 hours. The water in the system is reading 43c outside temp is 1c.
If i unplug the opentherm controls the kitchen will get to temperature because the water in the system gets hotter say 55c and the hot water works when ever it needs too.
So my question is is wethercomp and opentherm working for me? its not looking good
Why is the hot water not working when say the time controller is switched off (say for summer use)
Has anyone fitted this sort of set up?
Have i missed something?
Is it possible the opentherm controller is faulty?
I'll be contacting Viessmann tomorrow to see what there thoughts are.
Any thoughts from anyone out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann 100-W Vitodens with weather comp and opentherm query? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock