Search the forum,

Discuss viessmann 100 weather comb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
went to service a viessmann 100 and install weather comp fitted the lead to x21 as per wired the sensor but the boiler was not seeing the sensor, phoned viessmann and went through it, sensor is correct one 5K the resistance was ok, checked all connections and the were fine anyone else had this problem is it the sensor or new or connection cable (both brand new) or is it the board. viessmann technicaal couldnt help

Weird one this , defo no breaks in the wire from sensor to board . Test each individually .

yes pretty sure all wires ok was getting resistance at all connections,
will do cont check on cable tomorrow

Did you prog the boiler to say I want to weather comp ?

Have had one where it wanted a restart/ set

Heating dial turn clockwise , but hold it there for a few secs otherwise serv mode comes on .

Think you have to turn both knobs to something best ask tech as I can't remember now

You would think connecting it up to x21 it would recognise it straight away , what type / size of wire are you using ?

it should recognise straight away tried first with wire i was using thought it may be that so just connected up with short length of wire about 6 inches same outcome

it should recognise straight away tried first with wire i was using thought it may be that so just connected up with short length of wire about 6 inches same outcome

It’s exactly what I would have done , does sound like board now , bloody expensive to try , are you using bell wire ?

Yes 3 and 4 have done several before on the 100. at my last house I installed it on the 200 never a problem till this one. Boiler is about 5 or 6 years old I am leaning more towards the board being faulty

no these only came with 5 year customer never had it serviced before now, no books all lost or misplaced when house renovated

will just let customer know how much but it takes the savings out of the equation. take a lonhg time to recoup the costs. unless anyone has a freebie board they have removed :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viessmann 100 weather comb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock