Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann experts - advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Viscous

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all, having a few issues with a Vitodens 100 WB1B combi.
About 9 months I had to change the p2p hx & dhw flow switch. All fine until this morning when custard called to say he had no c/h, hot water fine but boiler running constantly with water icon on screen. Had a look just now & discovered if I turn dhw temp control to 0 the c/h comes on. Turn the temp control up to only 1 & c/h goes off & water icon comes on screen. Any advice on what to check welcome please.

Evening all, having a few issues with a Vitodens 100 WB1B combi.
About 9 months I had to change the p2p hx & dhw flow switch. All fine until this morning when custard called to say he had no c/h, hot water fine but boiler running constantly with water icon on screen. Had a look just now & discovered if I turn dhw temp control to 0 the c/h comes on. Turn the temp control up to only 1 & c/h goes off & water icon comes on screen. Any advice on what to check welcome please.

It sounds like one for Viessmann tec this , but if you like I could have a natter with my mate tomorrow, hes a Viessmann engineer , I will be happy to ring him .

That would be great if you could thanks Jon, I've shown the customer how to keep it going for now but obvs it's not ideal!

That would be great if you could thanks Jon, I've shown the customer how to keep it going for now but obvs it's not ideal!

He reminded me / you / us to go back to basics, turn off the cold water to the boiler , if the tap icon goes off theres a leak somewhere on the HW pipework , obviously the boiler wont go ot CH if it thinks you want HW. Let me know what you find . Good luck .

Thanks for that Jon. Weirdly I've heard from the tenant that it's all working normally today! I'll keep you posted of any developments - hopefully it was just a glitch....

Thanks for that Jon. Weirdly I've heard from the tenant that it's all working normally today! I'll keep you posted of any developments - hopefully it was just a glitch..

Does make you wonder if there was a tiny leak on a tap / shower valve etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann experts - advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock