Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera linea 24 service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can someone explain what this is for in these boilers Minimum Adjustment Potentiometer ?
I'm servicing one tomorrow. I'll clean it out check all seals,tightness and letby test, burner operating pressure at max with hot water no more than 10 mb on max and then c h on min 1.9 mb I think. There's a combustion button that you press for maxim rate then you can take a gas rate. More advice would be greatly appreciated. Theses boilers and kinda new to me. I've read the manual so I don't look like an idiot when the customer is watching me complete this job.

I would take burner out and clean it. Clean probs and also check expansion vessel pressure whilst boiler is drained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera linea 24 service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock