Search the forum,

Discuss wet and dry vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suggest you to read some articles and then select an industrial vacuum cleaner machine. wet and dry one are suitable for cleaning the area with oil and derbies.

• Funny
Reactions: rpm
I use the einhall one for wet work & then Henry HVR200 with hepa bags for dry work.
Works a treat although can easily clutter up a small room if both are needed during a job.

If you dont mind cleaning the sink and surrounding area afterwoods :p

And yes that is very true, only had that dilema a couple of times so far, but that really is when you pray the plastic catches holding all that water in the base to the handle on top dont give in!

Had them go once when carrying water downstairs in a wetvac. That was the last time I've ever carried a wetvac by the handle on top of it!

Best wet vac I've ever bought was a parkside Hoover which has the ability to push and suck which is very handy :) not expensive but a dope hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wet and dry vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock