Search the forum,

Discuss What are your daily challenges running your business? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what daily challenges do you have running your business?
Are you happy with the number of clients/customers/work you have?

Interesting first ever post there, why you asking?

Very interesting first post.

Honestly I am not selling anything or wanting to sell anything to anyone. I just wanted to start a conversation.

Reactions: Dan
Honestly I am not selling anything or wanting to sell anything to anyone. I just wanted to start a conversation.
OK then
A) Having the right person to do the job.
B) Yes.

Approaching your work with the attitude of integrity and professionalism, not deceit and short cuts. Once you start that way your customer base will grow by itself through a good name and referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are your daily challenges running your business? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has just had a new boiler fitted and hes noticed that the pump runs 24x7 even when both the heating and hot water are set to off. He’s also found that when the hot water is set to off on the programe timer, the boiler is still heating up water. I wonder if this is because the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock