Search the forum,

Discuss What boiler is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Captain cool

Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of this boiler.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I can see glow worm. I am down to change it Saturday and I don't want to be messing about on a Saturday.

It's a surveyors picture, I wouldn't normally be that bothered until I get there but the survey is questionable...

Looks like a gloworm ultimate ff, couldn't tell you what model from pic. It's sealed system, expansion vessel & prv on top of boiler behind the casing.

Last edited:
But what is the bit on top or has someone placed a perfectly sized mini freezer on top of it.

It's a sealed system kit, hopefully there will be an expansion vessel and prv, the gauge is the square bit on top right of it. Didn't the surveyor give you any details on what your changing? Best off asking for more info

The bit on top contains expansion vessel & pump apparently...

Should be a nice replacement, probs raise the flue hole & lift the new boiler maybe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What boiler is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least three times a day. Trying to eliminate what the cause could be. Appreciate that it could be a leak somewhere, but looking to tackle one issue at a...
Replies
Views
Hi How simple is it to replace the expansion vessel hose? Do I simply turn the boiler off, drain the boiler and swap hoses, using some PTFE tape?
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach OVER 2.5bar also whilst running CH. Is this more than likely a flat Expansion Vessel that needs inflating or could there be other possible causes if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just some questions re Expansion Vessels: Q1 when system boiler water is cold, how full should the Expansion vessel be Q2 18L Expansion vessel - does this mean the whole volume of the vessel is 18L
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a leak in the expansion vessel, which is on the first floor, above the hot water cylinder. As we wait for a plumber, can we keep the heating on?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock