Search the forum,

Discuss What gloves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As above really what gloves do you use?

I used sperian gloves and they were great then they became sperian Honeywell gloves and became really thin and rubbish really.

As above really what gloves do you use?

I used sperian gloves and they were great then they became sperian Honeywell gloves and became really thin and rubbish really.

Hi Millsy,

It really depends on the job you are doing. What jobs are you doing most of the time where you need gloves ?

I usually use MaxiFlex these are very similar to yours but I don't have a problem like you they always keep the shape until they rip or get ruined. Town active grip these are also good ... but as said it depends on you and the job

I used to use my sperian gloves for everything really. They were a nice tight fit so I could even wore things up but the last batch I had were rubbish. I got to the point I stopped wearing gloves again as they would wear through in a week at the longest but now my hands are covered in cuts burns and are generally falling apart!

I will look into the maxiflex cheers

I used to use my sperian gloves for everything really. They were a nice tight fit so I could even wore things up but the last batch I had were rubbish. I got to the point I stopped wearing gloves again as they would wear through in a week at the longest but now my hands are covered in cuts burns and are generally falling apart!

I will look into the maxiflex cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What gloves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock